We have partnered with LIVIN to deliver a practical, free online education program designed to break the stigma surrounding mental health and promote positive mental health for individuals and teams.
Delivered by Luke Foster from LIVIN, who is a talented and experienced Psychologist and Mental Health Strategy Advisor and Facilitator, you are sure to find this webinar really useful.
LIVIN was founded on the Gold Coast in honour of a great man, Dwayne Lally, who like many others took his life after living in silence from a mental illness. LIVIN is all about living your life at the top and breaking the stigma around mental health. Connecting, supporting and encouraging one another to talk about feelings and challenges because “It Ain’t Weak to Speak”.
The 45-minute session will take place on Thursday August 27th at 4.30pm and will help participants better understand mental health and will suit all ages (18+), individuals and teams. The webinar will cover;
- Maintaining social connection during physical isolation.
- Conversational strategies to drive stigma reduction.
- The knowledge to identify warning signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
- Strategies to help colleagues, friends or family who may be at risk or struggling.
- Effective strategies to help themselves including coping, resilience and stress management.
- Information on when and where to get professional help
Perry Cross will also be in attendance to provide context for the SCI community and offer his insights and answer questions. Register your details and receive a free gift from us, please include your best postal address.
We look forward to you joining the session on Thursday August 27th at 4.30pm.