Vision, Mission and Values
The Perry Cross Spinal Research Foundation aims to facilitate, collaborate and initiate the connections and research required to find a cure for paralysis. The organisation is driven by a commitment to its vision and mission and guided by its values.
Cure for paralysis for all
To facilitate and provide world class research and support into finding a cure and living with paralysis
- Collaboration – We value collaboration with others to help achieve the vision
- Ambition – We embrace ambition to help drive outcomes and value for our stakeholders
- Awareness – We value increasing awareness about all aspects of paralysis and our work for a cure
- Enthusiasm – We value enthusiasm and its capacity to engage and inspire people
- Excellence – We strive for excellence in all that we do and deliver
- Leadership – We value leadership in making change and positive outcomes happen
The Perry Cross Spinal Research Foundation is committed to finding a cure for paralysis.
Whilst there are many not for profit organisations, companies, universities, scientists and researchers around the world with a similar goal, few work together to unite intelligence and action. This is where Perry Cross Spinal Research Foundation differs. PCSRF aims to understand gaps and either facilitate or provide support and services that are needed.
To achieve the vision, the core focus of the organisation is on facilitation of research however it also applies it activities in a three-pronged approach: